today's ray

today has been a semi-awful existence.
quite the haphazard of a day, if i may.
things went wrong,
the dog tore up the carpet,
we're poor.
and then, i went to work with no food in my stomach {i just forgot to eat, we're not that poor}
so now i have a headache, a stack of papers to scan that is an inch and a half tall, and i'm slowly but surely losing my mind.
then i got a ray, a bright ray of sunshine from a "fortune cookie."
my friend's blog gave me hope and happiness..
they're having a little baby! ah!
congratulations you guys!
plus, nick is making fresh bread and homemade soup for me so i can relax when i get home.
today is turning out to be a fantastic day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being so supportive and excited Steph! It means so much to us. So glad I could be your ray today:) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete