our wedding

Beautiful Wedding Announcements in Riverton. we & the designer sat down and made a custom design, and his wife gave us a huge discount. they're awesome! they even gave us 250 free insert cards which we used for our registry, Cedar City open house, & temple sealing request.  we had our engagement pictures printed up at Walmart (which wasn't the greatest choice, but who cares! we were getting married!)

i got my dress, veil, & sash at the Bridal Center in Lehi. i had the hardest time finding shoes to match, but i finally ran into a pair on a whim at Forever 21, and they were perfect. we got nick's suit at JC Penny for $100! a steal, for sure. 

for the bouquet & boutonniere, we ordered bulk roses from Costco & my mom & sister put them together.

we both got our rings at Clark & Linford in Cedar City.

we were sealed for time & all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple. it was the most beautiful event & the most memorable part of our wedding. we didn't have a real photographer, but our pre-wedding photographer Shade Tree Studios did a great job . i finally stumbled upon bride's maids' skirts at DownEast Outfitters.

my friend Rachael did my hair & i couldn't be more grateful for her! 

i didn't want to make a big deal out of the reception, so we had it in church cultural hall. the decorations were a collaboration of my mother's skills & neighbors' help.  I designed our guestbook & ordered it from Mixbook.com. our cake was made by my aunt, Krissy Richards & came all the way from Las Vegas! we had Red Velvet cupcakes, a candy bar, and Italian sodas for treats. the men wore tan pants & we got their ties at Tie One On.  first dance song: Hold On- Michael Buble

after the reception, we stopped by Kneader's in our wedding attire & got 2 french dip sandwiches & a key lime tart to go.

11 comments:

  1. yes, i love it all. i love weddings. you guys are so cute. gorgeous. love everything about it. sorry im a stalker.

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day. :) Can't believe it was a year ago already. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! i'm getting married in may and my bridesmaid's dresses are from down east. we're getting flowers in bulk from costco/sam's club for bouquets. my cousin's making my cake. the boys' ties are from tie one on. haha it's funny how similar all these wedding plans are! and i totally thought that was the bountiful temple where i'm getting married, the mount timpanogos temple looks a lot like it! looks like it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that funny? mormons..... ;) and your wedding plans sound FABULOUS. the bountiful temple is beautiful. beautiful! up on that mountain... destined to have some great pictures, i'm telling you. but i'm sure you already know that! i hope your wedding is as amazing as you hope! (it will be!)

      Delete
  4. I simply love this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your wedding pictures! You are such a gorgeous bride! And your hair! You my friend are bold... What a beautiful day!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I love your wedding it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE this! it is making me so excited to get married {one day} haha and your colors are simply lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too adorable! It looks like a fairytale! I loved everything about this post, and I love your blog!
    New follower!
    -Mollie
    http://goodgolly-missmollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled on your blog and I love it. Your wedding was beautiful. Love the coral accents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS pics!!! And I loooove that you went to Kneaders after! Tops.

    ps- your blog design is spot on darling. Adore.

    ReplyDelete