how we wore it // fall something






Once upon a time I can't wait for it to be fall, the end. 

I'm so SO ready for boots and leggings and leaves and pumpkins and comfort food and eating all the pie and it being cold but not snowy. I can't wait to stop SHAVING MY LEGS. 

But the end of summer had one last outfit left in me. and this would be it. 

Thanks to BROOKE it's time again for how we wore it. Our outfit's inspiration this month is from Life with Emily and I literally don't own anything with color except for accents (shoes, bags, lipstick.) So my inspiration came from the neutrals and pop of color. 



Take a look at what the other lovely ladies did down below, and go sign up for next month's post! 

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn and Quill
Kyla at FordOlogy
Sierra at Sierra's View
Sharlee at My New Lines
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Amy at Harris, Inc.
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Riley at Riley Jo
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Jacqui at Drink the Day
Maren at Mark and Maren
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Sarah at My For Real Life
Madison at Madison Custer
Amy at Lamb and Ivy
Alicia at Snowstorm
Shelby at R + S Brereton
Alexa at He and I


Have a GREAT last day of September.

We all know where I'm going to be.

34 comments:

  1. I love your take on it! It's kinda hard when you don't have ANYTHING that matches the picture, but it's still fun to find inspiration from it. I have a grey dress just like that and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's literally my entire experience doing this thing haha I'm like oh I don't have anything.. Okay. Gray dresses should be a staple in EVERY wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha yeah, it's literally the perfect dress!

      Delete
  3. You're a blonde again!! It looks good and you are so cute! I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAH thank you! I'm so excited to be back! & thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. My mom got rid of them so I took them from her DI pile, isn't that insane?!

      Delete
  5. You are THE CUTEST. I love that you chose a neutral dress and then added those gorgeous heels and that purse. Such a gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture is everything! I love this spin on the look. Those pops of color are so catchy and vibrant. I almost prefer it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's so funny you think that because I was being so silly haha! I always feel silly when I do outfit posts. I live in pops of color and neutrals, I'm all for it!

      Delete
  7. That last picture is everything! I love this spin on the look. Those pops of color are so catchy and vibrant. I almost prefer it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE This dress. I have one similar in green and its my favorite! Perfect fall transition look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too! Where did you get yours?

      Delete
  9. stripes are going to be my thing this fall! i have already bought so many stripe things and this dress is perfection. i love your pops of color with the accessories so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously though, I feel like my entire closet is some variation of stripes when it comes to fall/winter! haha and thanks!

      Delete
  10. I can't deal with how cute you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i have your hair? oooh i just love this entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last picture with that couch and calendar! I'm in love!! And then you top it off by wearing a super cute dress!?! You're a natural beauty!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! Blonde hair! I had to re-load the page so many times to make sure I was at the right place. So cute! I love this outfit and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I used to have blonde hair for like my whole life and tried to be natural because, you know, I have a baby, but nope. I was born to be blonde! Thanks woman!

      Delete
  14. Love your outfit and your blonde hair! I've always wanted to try blonde hair but I'm just not brave enough! Haha. Also, I found your blog through Brooke but then I realized that I already follow you on Instagram! Haha. So HI! I'm Emma! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try blonde at least once! You can always dye it back ;) and HI EMMA! It's nice to officially meet you!

      Delete
  15. your dress is so cute, & your hair!!! it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOUR DRESS IS PERFECT AND SO ARE YOU. Love your outfit, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want your dress! i love the pops of color you added to your outfit. i am kind of the opposite. i barely own neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bag! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU PULL OFF LIPSTICK SO WELL

    ReplyDelete