neighborhood halloween carnival












the park by our house has an annual halloween carnival every year, and by golly we took full advantage of it!

free doughnuts, pumpkins, apple cider. food trucks. blow up slides. face painting. doughnuts on a string. pumpkin patch and DJ. it was so cute!

our costumes this year are BIG CATS, and we love it. (we were the only adults that dressed up, but we didn't mind one bit.)

Beckham is SO CLOSE TO WALKING on his own! We practice all day every day, and we're so so excited! I'm going to have him trick-or-treat to our bishop's house (across the street) today, and it's going to be so freaking adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, his costume is killing me! You all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love him in his costume! Thanks Tori!

      Delete
  2. That photo of him looking up at you melts my heart!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete