Thanksgiving Tradition Flog

welcome to the traditions flog challenge!

I had so many high hopes for my video this time around. I even borrowed my sister's selfie stick for some epic drone shots, but what I didn't know is that the microphone doesn't work when you're using a selfie stick :( so all that wicked audio I captured is ... gone.

so enjoy the music/image montage that was our Thanksgiving party this year, and just imagine the witty remarks and commentary I provide. I sure do love that family of mine ;)

Best guess at what I'm saying wins a little treat!



The linkup will be open for a week, so don't worry if you don't have your video done yet. Absolutely still do it! (or even if you weren't planning on it, here's your chance to join in something AWESOME.)



10 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! :) :) My mouth was watering at the food shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was seriously the best year ever food-wise!

      Delete
  2. this is so cute! your smile is CONTAGIOUS dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so cute and I second what Leah said! You have a gorgeous smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I need to make my video!
    Nice tree! I wish we had room from one at our place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE make it! 3/5 year we've had a real tree-- the other two, one was a tripod with lights on it and the other was a really ugly plastic one haha! Get a little tiny desk tree! A WHITE one!

      Delete
  5. ahhh such a bummer that the audio didn't come through!! it all looks so great though. i think my family would want to murder me if i was filming our thanksgiving.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they were all into it, I was surprised!

      Delete