How we wore it // summer cooool

So I don't wear shorts. Probably because I don't own any, but I really don't wear them. Hence: jeans!

Jeans and dresses. every day.

This outfit was inspired by Gal meets Glam's fringey outfit & I gave it my own "summer vibey" out-running-errands and trying-to-transition-to-fall-feeling.



I'm in love with sandals that look like they could play on the beach allll day + big brimmed hats + oversized linen shirts + big totes + I really wish I had a big fancy photographer to follow me around as I look casually flawless in front of painted concrete walls.

A whole lot of us joined in for this month's "take on an outfit" over on Brooke's blog! She's cool.
(do you want to sign up and do it with us? Pay her a visit to find out how!)

Plus check out all these lovely ladies and how they dress summer cool, meanwhile I am off to the pediatrician for Beckham's 1 year appointment (WHAT) and to photograph the wedding of a Jennifer Lawrence look-alike:

Brooke at Silver Lining
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Jana at Bouvardian
Alexa at He and I
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Brooklyn at A Little Too Jolley
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Danica at Danakin Skywalker
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Sharlee at My New Lines
Emma at Ever Emma
Kyla at FordOlogy
Kalyn at Geez Louise
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Bonnie at Life of Bon

19 comments:

  1. I love love love your outfit. That shirt is so perfect. And you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It really is so great haha it's HUGE and so light!

      Delete
  2. Youre little gif is too cute! Loved the outfit. And that TOP! Nailed. It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a freakin gif, because you are the most awesomely creative person in the world. Also, I really really want that top. Seriously I love this! Excited to see pics of the J-Law wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a .gif because I look so much better when you can't stare at me for too long haha!

      Delete
  4. I love the almost but not quite fall look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's such a weird transition, I'm trying to make it work haha!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want your whole outfit! love your take on this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks girl! Most of it is from DI, so...

      Delete
  7. This is so cute! And such a fun idea! I hope photographing the wedding went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, you should join next month! You'd love it!!

      Delete
  8. as usual you are the epitome of that whole "oh this outfit? i just threw this on and i look perfectly adorable" thing. DANG GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Oh you know, so casually stylish ;) oh i wish! You're the best.

      Delete
  9. i just found your blog through leah's flog challenge link up & am so happy i did! you & your family are great & i have loved going through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to come here and tell you that Canon has a pancake lens that is amazing! Here's a link http://amzn.to/1O2CVHw and it's wide angle and so reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!!! That's AWESOME! You're the greatest.

      Delete