how we wore it // plaid tidings


Here's how I wore this month's outfit, inspired by Because Shanna Said So. (Every month we collaborate and do a "how I would wear it" fashion inspiration post, in case cha didn't know. )

I love doing these because it's seriously outside of my comfort zone haha but here we are.

aaaaand I don't have anything else to say.

If you want to join in next month, sign up at Brooke's blog!

& don't forget to check out these other lovely ladies sharing their holiday style.

peace out.

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn & Quill
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Maren at Maren and Co
Brielle at Breezy and Co
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Sharlee at My New Lines
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Alexa at He and I
Hannah at Hannah Rae
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Amy at Harris Inc.
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Jennifer at Jennifer Sikora
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Sarah at My For Real Life
Kyla at FordOlogy
Riley at Riley Jo Blog
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Sierra at Sierra's View
Emma at Ever Emma
Danica at Danikan Skywalker
Deidre at Deidre Emme

30 comments:

  1. wait is that your home?! IT IS SO GORGEOUS!! Also love your outfit! you can never have too many white sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish it was my home! It's my parent's house, and yes her tree is perfect. Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. STOOOOOOP. You are adorable and I want every piece of this outfit. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely NAILED it!! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I can't get over the stunning photos! You look amazing and I love that scarf paired with that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Sharlee! They took me literally 5 minutes haha shhhh

      Delete
  5. I JUST DIED! First off. Your photos of the look are flawless! Stunning outfit and adorable tree/house! LOVE your look. Perfect booties and you totally rock the LOOK! Your hair is stunning and your lip color is ON POINT. Hi! Can we best friends?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, your hair, that lip color... also, holy cow, is that your living room?! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, but it's my mom's house! she's amazing haha

      Delete
  7. let's talk about how this whole thing is perfection! this is my kind of outfit.. literally i wear a variation of this on the daily. love, love!! also, what lippie are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do too! My lipstick is Revlon Black Cherry, I got it a few years ago at like WalMart hahaha

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous! I love your boots and I definitely need your lipstick :) Love following your blog now, too!

    Xo, Megan
    Diary of this Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It's Revlon Black Cherry from like WalMart haha I bought it on a whim and it's worked out!

      Delete
  9. That shade of lipstick is amazing o your! Visiting from How We Wore It

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a sweater just like that and I live in it all winter long! So comfy. Love the booties too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok but this looks like it could be on the cover of a magazine - holiday, interior design, fashion - you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos, your makeup, your outfit, and christmas decor is spot on. You are simply perfect. Love your take on the outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are beautiful! The pops of red from your scarf with the pops of red in the decor are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOU ARE THE CUTEST. I love the colors in these photos <3

    ReplyDelete