christmas at our house 2015

We took down our Christmas decorations yesterday (boohoo!) and I'm having withdrawals from the empty space and absence of piney scent from our Christmas tree, so this will have to do.

The whole time we've been married we haven't had a nice, sunny, big house to decorate for Christmas, but this year we do! The only thing missing is a beautiful fireplace with a big mantel, but you won't hear me complaining!

We had the lights up before Thanksgiving, and some of them are staying up for good (woops) because there's too much happiness and glow that comes from their sparkle.

A lot of people are asking like where we get our big calendar. It's called a "Stendig calendar" and this is our 3rd year having it in our house (like literally we have to buy one and have it in our house now or it just doesn't feel like home!)

I found a hot pink cardboard dear head in the dollar section at Target, and I knew I had to have it. We topped the tree with a marquee star, and I handmade our felt advent calendar. Gosh I love Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I thought the deer head was from Target! I almost bought one too but it wasn't on sale when I was there :/ I'm obsessed with your cute house. I'm probably going to miss having so much space. You'll definitely have to give us tips on studio life haha. :)

    ReplyDelete