new glasses!





Nerd glasses for the WINNNN.

Firmoo contacted me awhile ago to do a review on their glasses. (thank you!)

Here's the catch: I get to be 100% honest with you about the whole experience. (and who doesn't need new glasses?)

They actually have a really great selection. They also have new glasses that they add to the site every day, and if you follow them on Twitter they post the new ones there, too, so you can be lazy and informed at the same time.

I picked these ones in tortoise shell because I actually don't own any tortoise shell things. That's so unblogger-ish of me.

Anyways. So I ordered them and it was super easy. The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out the size of my PD, or the distance between my pupils. (they use this measurement to make sure the prescription is right in the glass.) I just used a measuring tape thingy and measured the best I could. Other than that, it was a breeze.

(p.s. their customer service is good too. They're super nice and will help you with whatever you need!)

Shipping was relatively quick too, considering it was coming all the way from China.

I got the glasses and they came in a cute case that included a little screwdriver and cloth to clean the lenses with. (I set them aside for 2 seconds and they've disappeared.)

They're nice glasses for being so inexpensive. These ones are made of a light plastic. I have a small head (let's be real here) so the glasses are a bit big on my face. But that's okay! I use them around the house or after I've been on the computer for too long. They get dirty really quick (babies, man) but that's what the cloth is for. If I can find it.

So that's that! If you're in the business of needing new glasses, check them out. You can even get 15% off your first order. And if you catch it, they're always having great sales.

4 comments:

  1. YAY I LOVE FIRMOO. You rock those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look sooo cute on you!

    Ashley
    www.ashleylaurenpitts.com

    ReplyDelete