laundry day stop motion

I did some more flogging this week.

Here we are at week 3 of the challenge, and the subject is: routines.

I was seriously debating skipping this week because, to be quite honest, I had zero inspiration about what to do. That is until I was doing my laundry this morning! (and who doesn't glean inspiration from their daily chores?) I had an idea and BAM, a few hours later here we are. (and when I say a few hours I mean in between no naps for Beckham today and no help because Nick was asleep all day because he was up all night finishing his last project for the semester, woohoo!)

So I guess I kind of cheated because it's not really a vlog, oops. Oh well!




Do you have that one sock every time that magically doesn't have a partner? Because SAME.

8 comments:

  1. Ok this is dang adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You're so creative :) I love the dress that's featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only doing laundry was as enjoyable as you make it look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SO CUTE I'M OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete